Xiaomi Chiron Spotted on Benchmarking website
The Xiaomi Chiron was the talk of the internet sphere weeks ago after the tech company was hinted to have been working on yet another smartphone.
The report was however quieted when the tech company leaked the upcoming Mi Mix 2 which was recently released alongside the Mi Note 3 smartphone.
The Chiron was spotted on the Beijing Subway database last month and it appears the device will soon be making its way to the fore as it has yet again been spotted on benchmarking website.
According to information listed along with the device codenamed Chiron, the Xiaomi’s upcoming product will come to market featuring a 5.6-inch full HD screen with an octa-core processor under the hood.
Powered by the Snapdragon 835 chipset, same as on the Mi Mix 2, the Xiaomi Chiron will come paired with an Adreno 540 GPU for graphics and pack 6GB of RAM under the hood.
Supporting the large RAM size will be 256GB of ROM and a 12MP camera on the rear panel although capable of recording 4K videos. On the front panel, there will be a 5MP camera for selfie.
You may also like
- Xiaomi Chiron Spotted on Benchmarking website
- HTC One M8 Max phablet reportedly coming with 18MP camera, Android L
- Leaked: specifications for the Lenovo Vibe X3 Lite
- Meizu products could be heading to the United States soon, company admits
- HDMI 2.0 goes official today
- HTC One A9 goes official, set to “replace” the Apple iPhone