Xiaomi debuts Rose Gold Xiaomi Redmi 5A in India
Chinese manufacturer, Xiaomi, following the announcement of the MIUI 9 which is expected to come on a listed 40 smartphones and a shocker which revealed that the 4 year old Redmi 1S and Redmi Note 4X will also benefit from the UI update has released the rose gold color variant of the Xiaomi Redmi 5A in India.
The Rose gold color option comes in addition to the previously available Gold and Dark Grey color options.
Recall that the Rose Gold color option was originally announced at the launch of the Redmi 5A but wasn’t released until later.
The latest color option will be available alongside earlier released color options on all e-commerce Websites across the country including mi.com, Flipkart and retail channels.
The latest color option is similar to previously released color options in terms of specs and design as the tech company effected no notable change.
You may also like
- Xiaomi debuts Rose Gold Xiaomi Redmi 5A in India
- United States: Apple’s iOS overthrows Google Android for the first time in years
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge units sells more than any other phone in 2016’s first half
- 2016 iPhones set for September release dates
- iBall Cobalt Solus2
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 could launch same day as iPhone 8
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market