Xiaomi Hongmi 1s brings in some Snapdragon 400 refreshment
Xiaomi Hongmi 1s has been announced today as the successor to the price-revolutionary Hongmi, popularly known as Xiaomi Red Rice.
The Hongmi 1s still keeps the $130 pricing of it’s predecessor even though a lot of features has been upgraded. Take for example, Xiaomi went for a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset over the MediaTek processor on the first generation of the smartphone. The new smartphone has an Adreno 305 GPU, 8MP and 1.6MP rear and front cameras, 8GB storage and runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
Apart from the above, there are no other changes as the new Hongmi 1s still keeps the 4.7-inch HD screen, 1GB RAM, 2000mAh battery and other things on it’s predecessor.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Xiaomi Hongmi Note sells 100k units in half of an hour
- Xiaomi Hongmi Note aka Redmi Note unveiled with mouth-watering specs, still keeps $130 price-tag
- Xiaomi Hongmi 1s brings in some Snapdragon 400 refreshment
- Xiaomi’s MIUI 7 now rolling out to Mi 4, Mi 3, Redmi 2, Redmi Note and Redmi 1S
- Xiaomi Redmi 1s and Redmi Note 4G sales will go hand-in-hand on 13th January