Xiaomi Hongmi 1s brings in some Snapdragon 400 refreshment
Xiaomi Hongmi 1s has been announced today as the successor to the price-revolutionary Hongmi, popularly known as Xiaomi Red Rice.
The Hongmi 1s still keeps the $130 pricing of it’s predecessor even though a lot of features has been upgraded. Take for example, Xiaomi went for a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset over the MediaTek processor on the first generation of the smartphone. The new smartphone has an Adreno 305 GPU, 8MP and 1.6MP rear and front cameras, 8GB storage and runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
Apart from the above, there are no other changes as the new Hongmi 1s still keeps the 4.7-inch HD screen, 1GB RAM, 2000mAh battery and other things on it’s predecessor.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Xiaomi Hongmi Note sells 100k units in half of an hour
- Xiaomi Hongmi Note aka Redmi Note unveiled with mouth-watering specs, still keeps $130 price-tag
- Xiaomi Hongmi 1s brings in some Snapdragon 400 refreshment
- Xiaomi’s MIUI 7 now rolling out to Mi 4, Mi 3, Redmi 2, Redmi Note and Redmi 1S
- Xiaomi Redmi 1s and Redmi Note 4G sales will go hand-in-hand on 13th January