Xiaomi Hongmi Note sells 100k units in half of an hour
Xiaomi is a phone manufacturer that is known for very low-cost smartphones that beats the living daylight out of numbers when they go on sale.
100,000 units of the Xiaomi Redmi Note (also known as the Xiaomi Hongmi Note) was scampered by customers in 34 minutes as the phone went on sale for the first time.
The Hongmi (Red Rice), released last year, achieved the same feat in just four minutes when Xiaomi held a similar special sales event for the $130-priced smartphone.
Xiaomi Hongmi Note is still available only in China, too bad there’s only a TC-CDMA version for now. The WCDMA version (which is compatible with the average GSM network) will soon be out.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Xiaomi Hongmi Note sells 100k units in half of an hour
- Xiaomi Hongmi Note aka Redmi Note unveiled with mouth-watering specs, still keeps $130 price-tag
- Xiaomi Hongmi 1s brings in some Snapdragon 400 refreshment
- Xiaomi’s MIUI 7 now rolling out to Mi 4, Mi 3, Redmi 2, Redmi Note and Redmi 1S
- Xiaomi Redmi 1s and Redmi Note 4G sales will go hand-in-hand on 13th January