Xiaomi launches international 4G-capable Mi 4
Chinese phone maker Xiaomi who earlier this year unveiled it’s Mi 4 smartphone, has released another variant of the flagship device. This model has LTE support for most international networks as well as for China Unicorn’s FDD-LTE bands as against the first model with TD-LTE which is compatible with China Mobile alone.
The new Xiaomi Mi 4 LTE is available in only white color and 16GB storage option for now. Pricing for the product is tagged at CNY 1,999 or about $320 in China.
In terms of specs, the smartphone shares an almost identical hardware with it’s TD-LTE twin — 5″ 1080p display, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 chipset, 13MP camera and non-removable Li-Ion 3080mAh battery. The new Mi 4 LTE still runs on Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS.
You may also like
- Xiaomi launches Redmi Note 5 Pro as Redmi Note 5 in China
- Xiaomi launches the Redmi 3S Plus in India only, to sell offline too
- Xiaomi launches new assembly in India
- Xiaomi launches the very cheap, 5.5 inches Redmi Note 4 variants in China
- Xiaomi launches promotional sale for the Mi 5 with bundle packages