Xiaomi launches LTE version of Redmi Note
In a bid to strengthen it’s new-found control in China, Xiaomi has brought in an LTE-enabled version of it’s hot-selling Redmi Note smartphone.
The 4G Redmi Note is powered by 2GB of RAM and a 1.6GHz Snapdragon 400 CPU which brought about the TDD-LTE frequencies present on the new smartphone. It further packs 8GB so storage and the SD card slot can be used to add an extra 64GB of storage.
Xiaomi has set the price tag at 999 Chinese yuan (about 162 US dollars), and these TDD-LTE bands mean that the new Redmi Note is confined to China, bar global LTE frequencies added sometime in the future.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Xiaomi launches Redmi Note 5 Pro as Redmi Note 5 in China
- Xiaomi launches the Redmi 3S Plus in India only, to sell offline too
- Xiaomi launches new assembly in India
- Xiaomi launches the very cheap, 5.5 inches Redmi Note 4 variants in China
- Xiaomi launches promotional sale for the Mi 5 with bundle packages