Xiaomi launches Redmi Note 5 Pro as Redmi Note 5 in China
Chinese smartphone manufacturer, Xiaomi, has officially pulled back the covers on the Redmi Note 5 Pro in China.
However, the device will be dubbed the Redmi Note 5 in China which comes following the release of The Redmi 5 and Redmi 5 Plus in the closing days of 2017.
The smartphone entering the Chinese market packs some pretty impressive specs to include the Snapdragon 636 processor under the hood paired with 4GB and 6GB of RAM depending on the variant.
On the camera front, the device packs a dual 12 MP + 5 MP camera setup on the back panel and on the front panel is a 20 MP selfie snapper powered by a 4,000 mAh battery pack.
The device comes with support for the latest MIUI 9 interface and will be available in four color options of Black, Gold, Blue and Rose Gold.
You may also like
- Xiaomi launches Redmi Note 5 Pro as Redmi Note 5 in China
- Xiaomi launches the Redmi 3S Plus in India only, to sell offline too
- Xiaomi launches new assembly in India
- Xiaomi launches the very cheap, 5.5 inches Redmi Note 4 variants in China
- Xiaomi launches promotional sale for the Mi 5 with bundle packages