Xiaomi makes fun of iPhone 6 protruding camera
Just when you thought that #bendgate and other trolls of the Apple iPhone 6 has finally died a natural death, here is phone maker Xiaomi proving you wrong.
In a new commercial used by the tech company to promote its newly-launched Xiaomi Mi Note, the iPhone 6’s protruding camera was the point of mockery, showing how the former is a better-designed re-incarnation of the latter (is Xiaomi blatantly saying the iPhone 6 was copied?).
Apple has faced a lot of criticism and mockery following the release of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus with some users even complaining of having their beards tangled with the phone when taking a phone call. However, that didn’t stop the two devices from having record sales amid the complaints.
For now take a look at Xiaomi’s video and tell us what you think:
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Xiaomi makes fun of iPhone 6 protruding camera
- New Xiaomi Mi 6 leak suggests design element, leaks storage options and colours too
- Xiaomi launches the Redmi 3S Plus in India only, to sell offline too
- Xiaomi doesn’t disappoint, launches the Mi 5S and Mi 5s Plus with full spec sheet and pricing information
- New specs, renders and the rumour roundup on expected Xiaomi Mi Note 2