Xiaomi: Manu Jain officially confirmed as general manager for India
The Indian arm of Xiaomi has gotten a new leader in anticipation of kicking off of it’s activities and it’s no other than the country’s very own son, Manu Jain.
Hugo Barra, the man who left Google to Join Xiaomi said that he’s “hugely exited” to have Jain on the same team, and can’t wait to start working with him as general manager of Xiaomi in India.
Xiaomi was said to be seriously racking up employees for it’s Indian operations as they might be looking to begin full operations in the world’s second most populated country between September and October, in time for India’s Diwali celebrations and shopping that accompanies the frenzy.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Xiaomi: Manu Jain officially confirmed as general manager for India
- Brazil is our next market, India is hugely demanding; Xiaomi’s Hugo Barra speaks out
- Xiaomi to soon start own e-commerce site for Indian sales
- Xiaomi teams up with Flipkart to bring low-cost smartphone to India from July
- Xiaomi launches Indian website, finds new sales rep in Taiwan