Xiaomi MET7 Spotted on certification website
Xiaomi has been hinted to be working on some new smartphones and it appears the tech market will soon get the units as Chinese certification website, TENAA, has revealed that the tech company is working on two new smartphones which carry the model number MEE7 and the MET7.
Both smartphones have been speculated to be variants of the expected Redmi 5 phone and comes measuring 158.5 x 75.45 x 8.05 mm.
The device will upon launch boast of an 18:9 aspect ratio display with a display resolution pegged at 2,160 x 1,080 pixel.
The Xiaomi MEE7 and MET7 will come with a 5.99-inch LCD display with a 4,000mAh battery under the hood and available in the Black, Gold, Rose Gold, While, Blue, Red, Pink, Gray and Silver color options.
Both smartphones have been hinted to most likely come into the market with an octa-core processor clocked at a speed of 2.0GHz, possibly a MediaTek Helio P25 or a Qualcomm Snapdragon 630/660 processor.
The device which will come in the 3GB and 4GB memory configuration is expected to sell at a pricing of about $150 for the 3GB RAM + 16GB ROM variant while the 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM will sell for about $195, and the 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM will sell for about $256.
For optics, the device will pack a rear 12MP camera and on the front panel, a 5MP camera unit.
You may also like
- Xiaomi MET7 Spotted on certification website
- Another Xiaomi Redmi smartphone surfaces on TENAA
- One year later, the Samsung Galaxy J5 gets Marshmallow update
- New leak reveals entire spec sheet for the Samsung Galaxy S8+
- ZTE Voyage 5 with 5,000mAh battery officially launched
- ZTE to announce two phones, Z9 Nubia Max Elite and Nubia Z9 mini Elite on 29th October (photos))
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1