Xiaomi Mi-3S confirms 3GB RAM Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat
A picture taken from the screen of the unreleased Xiaomi Mi-3S reveals that the phone will actually have a 3GB RAM, as earlier rumors have stated.
The rest of the revealed specs speaks for themselves: a 2.5 GHz processor (alleged to be the new Snapdragon 801), Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system with MIUI 2014215 skin on top.
Ealier reports said that the Xiaomi Mi3S will have a 13MP rear camera, 8MP front-facing camera, 5-inch 1080p display and LTE connectivity.
The smartphone is expected to go up on sale the in the second half of the year for $320, and thanks to Xiaomi’s invasion of new markets, more users will be able to get a taste of the Mi-3S than previous Mi phones.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Xiaomi Mi-3S confirms 3GB RAM Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat
- Xiaomi Mi-4 and Mi-3s get pictured, both will feature metal bodies
- Xiaomi Redmi 4 with 3GB RAM, 4000mAh battery, expected to launch soon
- Xiaomi confirms the availability of the Redmi 3S Plus in India
- Xiaomi launches the Redmi 3S Plus in India only, to sell offline too