Xiaomi products go on sale in US, France, Germany, and the UK
In addition to it’s online store in the United States which was launched earlier this month, the Apple of China –known as Xiaomi or internationally as “Mi” — will offer products in three additional western countries.
German customer can access the Xiaomi store starting from the first day of next month while France and United Kingdom users can place their orders beginning from 2nd June.
Despite receiving a $1b loan for expansion, sadly, Xiaomi isn’t selling smartphones in any of these markets, at least for now.
Here is a list of products to be made available:
- 10,400mAh Mi powerbank ($14)
- 5,200mAh Mi powerbank ($10)
- Mi Band ($15)
- Mi Headphone ($80)
Xiaomi is currently the third best-selling smartphone brand globally, after Samsung and Apple. The four-year-old private company maintained it’s top position in China last quarter, adding more market share hugely on the expense of Samsung and fellow Chinese nationals Huawei and Lenovo.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Xiaomi products go on sale in US, France, Germany, and the UK
- Xiaomi products now available in Australia via third party store
- Factories where fake Xiaomi products are manufactured raided by police
- Xiaomi launches first products in the United States
- Copycat who? Check our new products and talk again — Xiaomi