Xiaomi releases more teasers ahead of Mi 5X’s China escape
Xiaomi looks to be enjoying the teaser game ahead of the official event scheduled for next week where it is expected to unveil a new flagship device.
The tech company took to its social media page on Twitter to taunt fans the more ahead of the official release of the flagship device which is expected to come packing a Dual camera setup on the back panel.
The Chinese OEM on its official website also confirmed the event which has been scheduled to hold in India next week. According to information provided, the tech company is planning to launch the upcoming device at the Indian capital city of New Delhi.
RT if you know which product we will launch! #FlagshipDualCamera
— Mi (@xiaomi) August 28, 2017
It is however likely that the tech company will also launch the Mi 5X device at the event which has been scheduled for September 5.
Note that the Mi 5X comes bearing the same rear camera setup as in the Mi 6 device which has been made available only to the Chinese market.
The event will however center most of its focus on the possible unveiling of the Mi Mix 2 device.
You may also like
- Xiaomi releases more teasers ahead of Mi 5X’s China escape
- Xiaomi releases teaser that showcases the dual camera setup on the Mi 5S/ Mi Note 5
- Xiaomi releases update to fix Mi Max’s Wi-Fi problems in India
- Xiaomi to totally boycott MWC 2017
- Huawei releases more info about the “Magic”, to be launched on 16th December