Xiaomi schedules US event for Feb 12: A new product is on the way?
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has started sending out media invites for an event billed for the 12th of this month at San Francisco, United States of America.
Expected at the occasion is company president Lin Bin and ex-Googler Hugo Barra who is currently serving as VP of global at the privately-owned tech outfit.
There won’t be any new devices at the 12th February event judging from words from a Xiaomi spokesperson, “We can also confirm that Xiaomi will not be launching in the US or entering the US market this time, but this is an opportunity to get to know the company and leadership a bit more.”
It’s likely the company is holding this first time experience to explain to the United States tech industry what Xiaomi is all about. We ask you to stay tuned to BestMobs as we bring you all the gists as the event unfolds on that day.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Xiaomi schedules US event for Feb 12: A new product is on the way?
- Micromax Unite 2 phone outed for INR 6,999
- Sony Xperia G3112 leaks again, confirms chipset changes and another variant surfaces
- Oppo Joy Plus
- Sprint promises to honour Galaxy Note 7 users with replacement to any device of their choice
- Rumored Powerful Specs Of HTC 10 mini To Be Revealed This September