Xiaomi sells 10,000 Redmi Note smartphones…in one…second!
Xiaomi sold out 10,000 units of it’s new Xiaomi Redmi Note (also known as Xiaomi Hongmi Note) under one second, literally.
And no, the news is not even from the company itself. It’s PChome, the online retailer who Xiaomi employed to market devices in Taiwan that outed this splendid piece of information.
The 10,000 Xiaomi Redmi Note smartphones were sold for NT$4,999, and that’s about USD $166. Users were told to register between June 20 and 26 while the special limited sales itself was held online yesterday (27th June).
The Redmi Note is a 5.5-inch HD MediaTek-powered Android 4.2 smartphone with an 8GB storage and 2GB of RAM (the variant Xiaomi chose to offer in Taiwan), 13MP.5MP camera duo and a 3200mAh battery.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Xiaomi sells more than 1million units of phones in 48 hours
- Xiaomi sells a record 500,000 Redmi devices in India in just 72 hours
- Xiaomi sells 40,000 Redmi 1s on Flipkart in less than 5 seconds, literally
- Xiaomi sells 10,000 Redmi Note smartphones…in one…second!
- Xiaomi sells 100,000 3G Red Rice phones in 4 minutes, WCDMA coming to Mi3 this December