Xiaomi has shipped 6 million Mi Bands
According to IDC, the Xiaomi Mi Band is the world’s second most popular wearable device after the end of 2015 Q1, only a step behind Fitbit, the most popular brand in the game.
As if they knew how much we wanted to douse our curiosity, Xiaomi has now come up with official numbers to back up the claim. A top-ranking official told reporters in China that the company has shipped more than 6 million units of the Mi Band as of June 10th (the product went on sale in August last year).
Though the Apple Watch is doing quite well, as suggested by analysts and Apple staff, these Xiaomi numbers just drown sales of the wearable made by the iPhone maker. However, comparing these two devices aren’t quite too fair to begin with. The Apple Watch starts at $350 per unit while the Xiaomi Mi Band retails at a measly sum of $12 per copy.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Xiaomi has recorded more than 3 million registrations for the Mi 5s already
- Xiaomi has a smaller device in the make that is ready for launch anytime
- Xiaomi has shipped 6 million Mi Bands
- Xiaomi has sold 10 million Mi-3 smartphones, unveils gold edition
- Xiaomi CEO confirms on Weibo that the Mi Note 2 has entered mass production stage