Xiaomi teams up with Flipkart to bring low-cost smartphone to India from July
From July, China’s Xiaomi will start selling smartphones in India, thanks ‘to India top mobile gadgets e-commerce outfit, Flipkart.
The two companies have formed strong ties which will see Xiaomi phones and other devices shipping from Flipkart’s well-established online retail service.
Xiaomi’s roadmap in India will be to launch two smartphones between the middle of July and the middle of August. The company had earlier hired a GM and set up a partition on MI.com for it’s Indian businesses.
Nothing was said about Xiaomi’s mobile accessories like it’s popular 10,400mAh battery power bank and Mi-Fi router that was unveiled last month but we know these gadgets will find their way into India, someday and somehow.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Xiaomi teams up with Flipkart to bring low-cost smartphone to India from July
- Brazil is our next market, India is hugely demanding; Xiaomi’s Hugo Barra speaks out
- Another day, another Xiaomi gone in 3 seconds
- Xiaomi to soon start own e-commerce site for Indian sales
- Two seconds is what it took Xiaomi to sell out 15,000 Mi 3 smartphones in India