Xiaomi teases upcoming Mi Phone 4
Things seems to be going on smoothly at Xiaomi and the Chinese company gave us a glimpse of what to expect on July 22 — a teaser picture of the Mi 4.
The Mi 4 is coming in a week’s time but the phone has gathered enough media buzz that only a Samsung or Apple flagship can generate.
The phone is reportedly having a Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable storage.
The Mi Phone 4 is expected with a Quad HD display with a physical screen size of 5 inches up and then the camera will be a 13MP rear and 5MP front-facing snappers.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Xiaomi teases the Mi 5S in new image, shows off the impressive benchmark score and other added features
- Xiaomi teases two new smartphones to be launched later today
- Xiaomi teases the RedMi Pro ahead of July 27 event
- Xiaomi teases Redmi Note 2 Pro and Mi Pad 2 ahead of Tuesday event
- Xiaomi teases Metal clad Redmi Note 2 Pro