Xiaomi’s Black Variant of Mi 5 Coming In India
During the Google I/O 2016, our sources manage to speak with the Global Vice President of Xiaomi Mr. Hugo Barra.
Barra talked about company’s current situation in the mobile market in India, saying that Xiaomi’s recently launched phones identified as Redmi Note 3 and Xiaomi’s Mi 5 were exceptionally doing well in terms of mobile sales in India.
Both devices was launched last March, the company’s Global vice president confirmed that the demand of both device has reach high as it even sells fast in the Flash sales. Barra also said that Note 3 at the price point with feature set is considered ideal for Indian market, and the current demand shows that the company will be increasing its production of Note 3 so supply can handle the mobile market demand in India.
Mi 5 has exceptionally selling well in the mobile market in India with a price tag of Rs. 24,999, the company was looking for some ways for them to boost production in order to manufacture more units to Indian consumers. Barra said that the company was now working in order to bring more Mi 5.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Xiaomi’s Black Variant of Mi 5 Coming In India
- Lenovo’s P1 Vive Goes Big Battery With Longer Life
- SmartFren Andromax Z
- Oppo Mirror 5s unveiled with LTE support, Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua makes it to the United Kingdom
- Here is the first (blurred) image of the All New HTC One Ace
- Coral Blue Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge made available in the UK, sold by Vodafone now