Xolo Q1200 officially announced, will launch at INR 13999
Xolo has officially unveiled a mid range smartphone that goes by the name Q1200.
The Xolo Q1200 sports a 5-inch display and with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution made with IPS technology.
The smartphone is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor alongside 1GB of RAM. There’s also an 8GB on board storage with microSD slot for memory cards.
The Q1200 comes with an 8MP rear camera and a 2MP front-facing selfie unit. It runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS and packs supports for both 2G and 3G networks on it’s two SIM slots.
Xolo Q1200 will be available on retail for INR 13,999 in India come June 12th. The phone will be available in black and white options.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Xolo Q1200 officially announced, will launch at INR 13999
- A slew of Xolo smartphones get updated to Android 4.4 KitKat
- Ulefone Paris 4G Smartphone Review: Checking under the hood
- Live images of the Google Pixel and Pixel XL leaks via Canadian carriers
- Spice Stellar 405
- Chrome Android Soon To Alert Users On Nearby Objects One Can Interact With
- HTC Desire 820G+ dual sim