XOLO Q500s IPS and XOLO Play 6X-1000 go official with Android 4.4 KitKat
Xolo has outed two smartphones — XOLO Q500s IPS and XOLO Play 6X-1000 — and both phones run on different flavors of Android 4.4 KitKat.
Xolo Q500s IPS comes with a 4-inch 480 x 800 pixels IPS screen. It comes with a 5MP camera at the back and a VGA front-facing camera.
The device is powered by a 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6582M processor and 0.5GB of RAM. It runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
The Q500s IPS comes with a 1500mAh battery which Xolo claims can last a whopping 700 hours of GSM standby.
Xolo Play 6X-1000 is the bigger smartphone. As the name suggests, Xolo built the smartphone for mobile gamers that’s why it used a hexa-core MediaTek MT6591 chipset and 2GB of RAM to steam the engine of the device.
The Play 6X-1000 is further equipped with an 8MP camera and a 2MP front-facer. Let’s not forget that the display is a HD 5-inch touchscreen.
As listed on the official website, the price of XOLO Q500s IPS is 5,999 rupees (roughly $100) while the price of XOLO Play 6X-1000 is listed as 14,499 rupees ($243).
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- XOLO Q500s IPS and XOLO Play 6X-1000 go official with Android 4.4 KitKat
- Xolo Play 8X-1000 to launch next week with Xolo’s new Hive UI
- Australian carrier mistakenly ships Pixel devices ahead of official sales date
- Qualcomm dismisses overheating issues of Snapdragon 810, says everything is on track
- Samsung SM-A500 detailed: Full aluminum body, no removable battery
- Samsung in the works over a Galaxy On7(2016)
- Lenovo S820