Xolo Q610s gets Android 5.0 Lollipop
While many big name smartphone vendors are still trying to get their devices loaded with Google’s latest software, privately-owned Indian tech company, Lava Mobiles, has announced an Android 5.0 Lollipop update for one of their strategic handsets, Xolo Q610s.
There’s no official changelog for the update yet, but the process can be initiated by download the update file on Xolo’s website, afterwards, users are instructed to open the Xolo Care app where they will check for updates and the app will take care of the update once it finds the firmware file on the device’s storage. There’s a full instruction PDF on how to do that here.
For the records, the Xolo Q610s was launched in August last year running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS with a 4.5″ FWVGA display, 1GB of RAM, 1.3GHz quad-core CPU, 5MP/0.3MP camera and a 1700mAh battery.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Xolo Q610s gets Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Xolo launches 4.5″ Q610s smartphone at INR 7,499
- A New Xiaomi Device Spotted on TENAA
- Lenovo X2 headed for IFA as unannounced smartphone is seen on TEENA
- AT&T launches HTC Desire Eye, One (M8) For Windows and Nokia Lumia 830
- Lenovo K8 launched in India
- Huawei Mate 10 Variant spotted on Certification website