Xolo unveils company’s first smartphone with fingerprint sensor — Xolo Q2100
Indian phone maker Xolo has launched a phone which which puts it on par with top smartphone OEMS, in some levels. Tagged the Xolo Q2100, this is the first time an Indian brand is making a fingerprint-enabled smartphone.
Xolo Q2100 isn’t just about reading the underneath of you fingers, the phone features a 5.5-inch HD IPS display as well. It also has a IR blaster as well as a feature called Peel Smart Remote that will serve your TV remote control needs.
Powering the smartphone is a 1.3GHz quad-core CPU which is induced by an MT6582 System-on chip made by MediaTek. The Q2100 also features a gig of RAM and a ROM of 8GB.
For electricity, Xolo’s Q2100 draws current from a sealed-in 2,800mAh battery. The device rocks an 8MP rear camera and a 2MP front-facing selfie unit.
Similar to other Xolo smartphones, the Q2100 is lowly priced at just INR 13,499 which is the equivalent of $219 .
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Xolo unveils company’s first smartphone with fingerprint sensor — Xolo Q2100
- INR 6,599-priced Xolo One confirmed to be getting Android 5 Lollipop
- ASUS Promises Android O For ZenFone 3 and ZenFone 4 Series, Reduced Bloatware
- Details for Samsung Galaxy A7 display posted online
- Nokia 7 Plus to come with 18:9 screen
- Samsung Galaxy J1 is yet another Galaxy (you can say) but comes with a difference
- Nokia 8 to make entry into US market packing 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM