Xposed Framework for Android Marshmallow users to be released soon
Sometimes last month, towards the end of October, it was reported that there is the possibility for Android users of the latest version – the Android Marshmallow 6.0 – to get the Xposed framework for their version soon. Although things have not been picking up since then, there seems to be some good news in the market as regards this.
An Android developer has reported on XDA that he has already developed a possible Xposed framework for Marshmallow platform and he even has it running on his Nexus 9 device which means that the framework should have been ready for use. Although we do not know if it would be compatible with each and every phone for now, it is surely a nice improvement.
The developer who goes by the name of rovo89 has also claimed to work out fixes for causes of crash in the framework and is excited to release the framework this week. Till then, we would just keep our fingers crossed.
You may also like
- Xposed Framework for Android Marshmallow users to be released soon
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (unlocked) selling for less than $350 in the US
- The Sony Xperia Z3 is now available on T-Mobile for $26.25/24 months
- Google’s Tango Project phone, the Lenovo Phab 2, to see the US markets soon
- Gionee Elife S5.5
- OnePlus 2 is still far away, OnePlus One prices get slashed