ZeroLemon releases 5,500mAh battery case for the Samsung Note 8
Coming several weeks after the official release of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, ZeroLemon has officially unveiled its 5,000mAh battery case for the smartphone.
Recall that the 3,300mAh battery loaded on the Galaxy Note 8 which came into the market packing the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and a dual camera setup had been one of the major concerns of critics in the tech industry and several fora.
To circumnavigate the battery problem, the tech company has released the case for the smartphone.
The unveiling of the 5,500mAh battery case came as a welcome introduction as the tech company revealed that the case offers as much as 48 hours of total call time and 16 hours of video playback.
In addition, for music lovers, the 5,500mAh battery case also supports as much as 74hours of music playback.
The case which was introduced into the market however looks interestingly similar to that released for the Samsung Galaxy S8 and the S8 Plus variant.
The extended battery case however costs just a bout $39.99.
You may also like
- ZeroLemon releases 5,500mAh battery case for the Samsung Note 8
- For every 3 iPhones sold in the UK, 7 Samsung Galaxy phones are bought
- 2015 Motorola Moto X and Moto G launch on July 28
- All clear for Apple iPhone 6 to launch in China
- Huawei FLA-AL00 specs outed by TENAA
- Hands on video of the UHANS MX device surfaces online