Ziox Mobiles launches ‘Astra Curve 4G’
Ziox Mobile has taken an incredibly big leap as the tech company has officially unveiled the Astra Curve 4G smartphone which comes into the market packing some pretty impressive specs.
The Astra Curve 4G from Ziox Mobile will be priced at Rs. 7,299 in India and comes into the market sporting a 5.0-inch FWVGA display with the 3D curved glass layered on top for added protection.
The Astra Curve 4G comes into the market running on a quad-core processor clocked at a speed of 1.3GHz and paired with 2GB of Ram and an onboard storage space of 16GB.
The onboard storage memory can however be further expanded using a microSD card to as much as 32GB and for the optic, the Astra Curve 4G comes into the market packing a 5MP auto focus rear camera and on the front panel, a 2MP camera all powered by a 2,200mAh battery.
The Astra Curve 4G comes with support for dual-SIM function and is loaded with connectivity options to include Wi-Fi, Hotspot, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G VoLTE.
You may also like
- Ziox Mobiles launches ‘Astra Curve 4G’
- Ziox’s Zi5003 Smartphone Now Launched
- ZTE Director
- Upcoming Honor V10’s alleged render leaks online, no Home button
- Meet the thinnest yet rugged smartphone, EL S70
- Android and Microsoft tablets eat up Apple iPad’s market share in 2013
- Asus ZenFone 5 to launch early 2018