Zopo P5000, Z5000 with 5,000mAh battery announced
Zopo has officially pulled back the curtains on two new smartphones from its brand boasting of a beastly 5,000 mAh battery capacity.
The mid-range devices, P5000 and Z5000 both come into market sporting the Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
The Zopo smartphones come packing a rear 13MP + 5MP camera and on the front panel, a 16MP sensor.
Both smartphones also make a startling statement by packing under the hood an octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor packed with 4GB of RAM.
The P5000 comes to market bearing a 5.99-inch HD+ IPS 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 1440×720 pixels while the Z5000 boasts of a 5.5-inch HD AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display.
The P5000 boasts of an 18:9 aspect ratio with 4GB RAM and 32GB ROM while the Z5000 boasts of a larger onboard storage memory of 64GB paired with 4GB of RAM.
Pricing and availability of the smartphones is yet unknown although they will be available in Red and Black color variants for the Zopo P5000 while the Z5000 will come in Black and Gold color variants.
You may also like
- Zopo P5000, Z5000 with 5,000mAh battery announced
- Motorola Moto G becomes available in US, UK get 8GB option
- ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini goes on sale at Amazon.in, costs 16,999 rupees
- Xiaomi to introduce 4G-enabled phones later this year
- New OnePlus Two rumors surface: 5.5″ 2K screen, $435 price tag
- Quality Over Quantity, Why A Smartphone’s Megapixels Don’t Really Matter