ZTE and China Telecom out 4G-enabled Qing Yang 2 smartphone
The Qing Yang 2 is one awkwardly named device which you’ll probably find hard to pronounce especially if you don’t know much Chinese. But no worries, the phone isn’t made for those outside China so it doesn’t matter after all.
ZTE and China Telecom have partnered to bring out this CNY 1,599-priced smartphone with FDD-LTE and TDD-LTE 4G network support.
The ZTE Qing Yang 2 comes with a 5-inch HD (720 x 1280 pixels) IPS display. It further packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset with a CPU tuned at 1.2GHz and a 2GB RAM.
The smartphone comes with an 8MP camera with LED flash and then a 5MP front-facing camera.
“The new Qing Yang 2 will help drive the growth of the 4G market in China,” claimed Adam Zeng, ZTE Mobile Devices’ CEO.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- ZTE and China Telecom out 4G-enabled Qing Yang 2 smartphone
- ZTE releases new flagship, Blade V8 Pro, and crowdsourced unit named Hawkeye
- January-bound ZTE Blade V8 leaks out of Russia, to carry dual camera setup, fingerprint scanner and more
- ZTE is working on a new device, and it runs the Nougat
- ZTE Axon 7 gets another update, adresses performance and fixes bugs – but no Nougat yet