ZTE Blade Force officially announced
ZTE while gearing up for the October 12 launch of the ZTE Nubia Z17S has officially pulled the covers off yet another smartphone in the United States.
The tech company which is no stranger to the United States market has paired up with mobile carrier, Boost Mobile, for the release of the ZTE Blade Force smartphone.
The smartphone which was announced today for $130 comes with some disappointing news as the device arrived without the much speculated shatter resistance.
For specs, the ZTE Blade Force comes into the market packing a 5.5-inch display paired under the hood with 2GB of RAM and a16GB of onboard storage memory.
The 3,000mAh battery powered device comes into the market with a microSD card slot which means the onboard storage memory can further be expanded to as much as 128GB.
Under the hood is the power efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor.
More information regarding the availability of the device will be made known in the coming days.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- ZTE Blade X officially launches at Cricket for $119.99
- ZTE Blade Force officially announced
- ZTE Blade A2S Launches with 3GB RAM, 13MP Camera
- ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
- January-bound ZTE Blade V8 leaks out of Russia, to carry dual camera setup, fingerprint scanner and more