ZTE to launch dual-screen Axon Multy Smartphone In October
ZTE is making big plans and in line with the YotaPhone 3, the tech company is also gearing up for the release of its dual screen smartphone dubbed the Axon Multy.
ZTE went back in time for the Kyocera Echo which was released in 2011 and found an inspiring new design for its upcoming smartphone which has been confirmed to launch in October.
The leak which surfaced online claims that the Axon Multy smartphone with the dual screen display will be made available exclusively to AT&T sometime in October.
The device has also been reported to be coming to market with a price tag of about $650.
The dual screen device with a clamshell construction features display on both the front and the rear when folded and when unfolded, both screens will merge to form a 6.8-inch 2,160 x 1,920 display.
The device comes packing 4GB of RAM under the hood paired with 32GB of onboard storage memory and runs on a 3,120 mAh battery with a speculated 20MP camera for optics.
You may also like
- ZTE to launch dual-screen Axon Multy Smartphone In October
- ZTE To Launch Two New Smartphones, Specs Revealed
- ZTE To Showcase its Mobile Internet Solutions At 2016 Mobile World Congress
- ZTE to announce two phones, Z9 Nubia Max Elite and Nubia Z9 mini Elite on 29th October (photos))
- Future ZTE nubia phones to come with stock Android