ZTE To Launch Two New Smartphones, Specs Revealed
ZTE has been quiet for some months and it appears what the tech company has been cooking has come to the fore according to new report which surfaced online.
The tech company has been rumored to be cooking two new devices following the ZTE Blade A6’s FCC certification pass in US.
The model number which was spotted on GFXBench has pointed to the fact that the tech company may be planning a possible release of two new smartphones.
For the Blade A6, the tech company packed the Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 chipset under the hood coupled with a 5,000mAh battery and 16GB of onboard storage memory space.
In addition, the Blade A6 will come sporting the 3.5mm audio jack for standard headphone on the top with the volume rockers located on the right side along with the power button.
For the ZTE Z982 which was spotted on GFXBench, expected to be the latest in the Max series, it will come running on an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor clocked at a speed of 2.0GHz and layered with 2GB of RAM along with an onboard storage size of 32GB.
For the optics, the device will come packing a 16MP camera on the rear and a front-facing 8MP selfie shooter.
The ZTE Z982 is expected to hit the market running on the Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS with ZTE’s UI layered on top.
You may also like
- ZTE to launch dual-screen Axon Multy Smartphone In October
- ZTE To Launch Two New Smartphones, Specs Revealed
- ZTE To Showcase its Mobile Internet Solutions At 2016 Mobile World Congress
- ZTE to announce two phones, Z9 Nubia Max Elite and Nubia Z9 mini Elite on 29th October (photos))
- Future ZTE nubia phones to come with stock Android