ZTE launches 5.5″ Blade S6 Lux for China
Barley a week after unveiling the ZTE Blade S6 on the global scene, Chinese tech company, ZTE, has launched a note-sized version of the handset for its home country.
The ZTE Blade S6 Lux sports similar internals as its siblings but a larger 5.5″ 1080p display and mightier 3000mAh battery meant a $70 price difference — the official retail price of the Blade S6 Lux in China is CNY 1,999 or approximately $320.
Specs of ZTE Blade S6 Lux
- 5.5-inch 1080 x 1920 pixels JDI display
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB storage
- 32GB microSD card slot
- Fine aluminum metal unibody
- 13-megapixel camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing selfie unit
- LTE, 3G, 2G (Edge), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, A-GPS
- Android 5.0.1 Lollipop OS with MiFlavor 3.0 UI
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
There’s no word on when/if at all the smartphone will launch outside the shores of China but we’ll surely let you know when that happens. Stay updated by following us!
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13