ZTE MF97A is a 4G-enabled mobile hotspot device with Android
The ZTE MF97A is one special mobile hotspot device we might get to be seeing soon.
By “we”, we don’t mean everybody will be able to buy this. Sprint customers will actually be the first to see this (judging that the device is branded with Sprint logo).
However, the device might still be sold on other carriers and possibly, as standalone, without the strands of a pre-loaded SIM card.
The ZTE MF97A is a device that is coming with a 4-inch display and 800 x 480 landscape display. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS and has a massive 5000mAh battery.
The ZTE MF97A also doubles as a mobile projector. It comes equipped with a beam that can project images of up to 120 inches.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- ZTE MF97A is a 4G-enabled mobile hotspot device with Android
- Honor 9 Lite with quad-camera enters EU
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 with 128GB/6GB RAM confirmed, headed for China only
- Lenovo and Microsoft sign agreement over preloading of the latter’s apps on its smartphones
- Homtom S9 Plus specs unveiled
- “The Next Galaxy” brings Samsung’s latest Galaxy Note phablet to India on 14th October