ZTE N919D CDMA smartphone listed on eBay.in for INR 6,999
Chinese telcoms giant ZTE has launched a new smartphone in partnership with Reliance CDMA. Dubbed the ZTE N919D, the smartphone boosts support of both CDMA and GSM frequencies and is already available on eBay India where it’s being listed for INR 6,999, this roughly translates to $112 using the current exchange rates.
In terms of specs, the handset has nothing much to write home about. Using a 5″ FWVGA (480 x 854 pixels) touchscreen, the device runs on a rather outdated Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system. There’s an 8MP camera for taking photographs and a VGA front-facing camera for snapping selfies.
Under the hood, you’ll find an (unidentified) Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset alongside quad-core CPU running at 1.2GHz and 1GB of RAM. The N919D supports a 4GB ROM as well as a microSD card slot. and dual SIM slot.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- ZTE N919D CDMA smartphone listed on eBay.in for INR 6,999
- Sony planning update to fix QuadRooter issues
- Nokia Moonraker: a promise that never was
- YU launches the Yureka S and Yunique Plus in India
- Samsung opens promotion page for claiming your Note 7 freebies
- Micromax Canvas Selfie phone released for the selfie-obsessed