ZTE N919D CDMA smartphone listed on eBay.in for INR 6,999
Chinese telcoms giant ZTE has launched a new smartphone in partnership with Reliance CDMA. Dubbed the ZTE N919D, the smartphone boosts support of both CDMA and GSM frequencies and is already available on eBay India where it’s being listed for INR 6,999, this roughly translates to $112 using the current exchange rates.
In terms of specs, the handset has nothing much to write home about. Using a 5″ FWVGA (480 x 854 pixels) touchscreen, the device runs on a rather outdated Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system. There’s an 8MP camera for taking photographs and a VGA front-facing camera for snapping selfies.
Under the hood, you’ll find an (unidentified) Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset alongside quad-core CPU running at 1.2GHz and 1GB of RAM. The N919D supports a 4GB ROM as well as a microSD card slot. and dual SIM slot.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- ZTE N919D CDMA smartphone listed on eBay.in for INR 6,999
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E announced for HTC’s Taiwan
- Another Kernel Flaw That Google Won’t Fix For Prompts Users Switching To Apple iOS’s
- Samsung SM-G5309W headed for China with mid range specs
- iBall ANDI 3.5KKe Winner+
- iOS Apps “Hot Patching” Update Puts Users At Risk