ZTE plans an unveiling for the 17th of October, could launch new Nubia device
ZTE has given up quality information that they are holding an event on the 17th of October and expected to be in the country of China, we expect to see a new Nubia device launch on this day.
This means that the Asian brand would be looking to expand the line-up of devices that it already had on the arrangement of its sub-brand.
We don’t know for sure what smartphone we are getting on this day but with rumours already that there might be a successor in the works for the Nubia Z11 mini, this might just be the one we have been waiting for.
For all we know, it could be called the Nubia Z11 Mini S and carry a rear dual camera setup to set it far apart from the rest in this family.
Given that next week is when most Chinese manufacturers are looking at to launch some new devices, this one would surely be a welcome party to the club.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- ZTE plans an unveiling for the 17th of October, could launch new Nubia device
- Three UK is offering the ZTE Blade V7 for a steal, adds freebie plans to purchase package
- ZTE promises 5G-enabled smartphone by end of 2018
- ZTE Nubia NX907J Spotted On Benchmarking Website
- ZTE to launch dual-screen Axon Multy Smartphone In October