ZTE TL99 Surfaces, Packs 20MP camera, 4GB RAM
ZTE looks to be planning a major premium device for the market and it sure looks like the device will soon be available in the market as the smartphone identified as the ZTE TL99 has been spotted on certification website, TENAA.
TENAA however did good in revealing some of the specs which should be expected of the device before official launch as the certification website hinted that the TL99 will be coming into the market sporting a 5.5-inch display.
Under the hood of ZTE’s newest smartphone which should hit the shelves soon is the quad-core processor which is clocked at the speed of 2GHz.
The device will come sporting a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels is expected to measure in at about 154.1×77.6×9.3mm and weigh around 200g.
For the optics, the ZTE TL99 will expectedly come packing 20MP rear camera and a front camera of 8MP all running on the Android 7 Nougat and powered by a 3,140 mAh battery capacity.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- ZTE TL99 Surfaces, Packs 20MP camera, 4GB RAM
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Officially listed on company’s website
- LG G3 Stylus specs get listed, phablet will be unveiled this quarter
- HTC launches Desire 626 A 4G ready Smartphone
- Unannounced Samsung Galaxy J3 spotted in the benchmarks
- Asus ZenFone 4 Pro, ZenFone 4 and ZenFone Max launched in US