ZTE V0721 Gets TENAA Certification, Coming With Octa-Core Processor
Coming some weeks after the tech company was rumored to be working on a new device, a new smartphone from the stables of ZTE has surfaced online after it passed China’s TENAA certification process.
The new ZTE smartphone which comes with the model number V0721 will according to information made available on the certification website hit the market sporting an octa-core processor clocked at a speed of 1.3GHz.
The device which will come packing a 5.2-inch full HD display will also feature 3 GB of RAM for faster processes and an onboard storage memory pegged at 32GB.
For the optics, the upcoming ZTE smartphone will come to market bearing a 13MP rear camera unit and on the front panel, a 5MP camera.
For added security, the device will come packing a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and will come running on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
For power, the ZTE V0721 will be packing a 2,540 mAh battery under the frame measured to be 146.1 x 72.6 x 8.25mm and weighs in at 138g.
For the color options, the device is expected to be made available in Silver, Gray and Gold options.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- ZTE V0721 Gets TENAA Certification, Coming With Octa-Core Processor
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 leaks in new images, positioned to be Galaxy Note 7’s contender
- Videocon’s Android Lollipop Powered Challenger V40UE Now launched at Rs 3,799
- Oppo R1
- Samsung’s foldable smartphone to launch 2018
- Meizu M6 launch date confirmed, Specs revealed