ZTE V5 Red Bull launched in China for $130
ZTE has launched something to compete with Xiaomi’s Redmi Note, it’s called the ZTE V5 Red Bull.
The ZTE V5 Red Bull comes with a 5-inch HD display even though it’s Xiaomi counterpart has a 5.5″ HD. In the processor department, the V5 Red Bull (coincidence with ‘Redmi’?) rocks out in two versions with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor and either 1GB or of 2GB RAM. It supports 4G, something the Redmi Note lacks.
The Red Bull is priced similarly to Redmi Note with a 1GB RAM version with 4GB of expandable storage selling at $130 while the variant with 2GB of RAM and 8GB storage goes for $160.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- ZTE V5 Red Bull launched in China for $130
- ‘We wrongly underestimated the power of India’
- Sony Xperia X Performance users can now sign up to use the beta Nougat 7.0
- Xolo Q1010i
- LG G6 leaks in neat press renders, shows off shiny black colour option
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 becomes official with fingerprint scanner, other specs