ZTE Voyage 5 with 5,000mAh battery officially launched
ZTE has officially pulled back the covers on yet another device in its line of smartphones coming after the tech company unveiled the Axon Multy smartphone which comes into the market with a foldable screen some days ago.
The latest introduction into the tech market comes after the launch of the ZTE Blade 3.
The latest device, dubbed the Voyage 5, comes into the market packing the model number ZTE A0620.
The smartphone which had earlier been spotted on Chinese certification website, TENAA, some weeks ago comes into the market packing a 5.2-inch display with a 720p resolution.
Under the hood, the ZTE Voyage 5 comes packing 3GB of RAM with an onboard storage space of 32GB while another variant comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage space.
The smartphone is driven by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor and comes packing a whopping 5,000mAh battery with support for fast charging and equipped with an intelligent battery saving feature.
The Voyage 5 also comes with a rear mounted fingerprint scanner which is paired on the back panel with the primary 13MP camera while the front panel houses a 5MP sensor.
The 3GB RAM variant of the smartphone sells for about $180.
You may also like
- ZTE Voyage 5 with 5,000mAh battery officially launched
- ZTE’s Blade series Smartphone Specs Revealed
- This could be the next Moto 360 or first Lenovo smartwatch
- Motorola US introduces up to $150 off on the Moto Z Droid, Moto Z Force Droid and Moto Z
- Intex Launches the entry-level Aqua A4+
- Asus To Rollout its Marshmallow Update This Coming May
- Leaked Images for HTC 10 Revealed