ZTE’s Blade series Smartphone Specs Revealed
As always ZTE steadily produces new devices, and as usual we often get a hold of the first sighting each of them through certification process, especially at the Chinese regulatory authority known as TENAA.
Today company’s new device was seen, the ZTE N936St under the Blade series and the device specs has been revealed during the certification process.
Just today, ZTE’s Voyage 4 was announced on public, this was the company’s newly launched handset considered to be affordable one. ZTE’s N936St the device codename was seen at TENAA before its official launch date.
The device regulatory filling shows not just the device specs but the phone specs as well and as the images show, it seems that the device will be on the Blade lineup. It also reveals that it has fingerprint features.
ZTE N936St will be run by 1.2GHz quad-core mobile device processor at 5.5 inches HD display with a 1280×720 resolution. With 2GB RAM at 16GB internal storage, as usual this is expandable up to 64GB via microSD, the 3,000 mAh phone battery will surely keep the device last long, 8MP on back with LED flash, and 5MP at front.
The device will be officially unveiled soon so keep posted as we will share brand new information when everything will be confirmed.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- ZTE’s Blade series Smartphone Specs Revealed
- January-bound ZTE Blade V8 leaks out of Russia, to carry dual camera setup, fingerprint scanner and more
- ZTE Blade S7 sporting two 13MP camera officially announced
- Check out Blade D6, a sleek 5″ HD droid from ZTE
- In far away Hong Kong, ZTE launched the Blade Vec 4G and Grand S II LTE smartphones